About the College
C.I.S.K.M.V. is one of the premier women’s institution of Kurukshetra University. It was founded in march 1993 by late Ch. Ishwar Singh (former speaker of the legislative assembly of the state of Haryana). Located on Kurukshetra Kaithal road, it is spread over an area of 8.5 acres and is situated in an eco friendly environment. In the past two decades, as the college has grown, several other buildings have been added to its original design. The college has a vast landscape.
Ch. Ishwar Singh Knaya Mahavidyalaya was established in 1993 to open up the doors of the Higher Education for girls in the economically & educationally backward region of district Kaithal, Haryana. Since its inception, the college is working hard for the promotion of traditional humanitarian and ethical values, enhancement of Literacy, intellectual & holistic development of girls as its primary goals.
In the globally competitive environment of Higher Education, CISKMV has clear vision to turn the challenges of the changing world into wisdom of opportunity for the future. In the wake of the present competitive world, it is our duty to provide our girls to have an even footing to compete with others in the national as well as international level. Through ICT enabled pedagogy we help the students to have a deeper understanding of theoretical & practical courses. In faith, we endeavour to ensure that the young women after leaving our institution, will be upright global citizens who will be empowered enough to enlarge the horizon of their minds.
Our College has been imparting valuable service in the higher education sector of rural area. The College was started by Ch. Ishwar Singh with the Vision of spreading women education and bringing village girls in the limelight by making them empowered. The management of the college has always focused on quality education. We solicit cooperation form all sections of society in continuing our mission, bringing out college website is the demand of the hour. It will certainly broaden its horizons.
CH. ISHWAR SINGH KANYA MAHAVIDHYALAYA,
- Department of HOME-SCIENCE is organising a workshop by FEVICRYL Expert Mrs Asha Verma from 19th feb to 23rd feb 2021 for home science students.
- Vacancy Notice Assistant Professor in Sanskrit (Female)
- Orientation Programme conducted for freshers on September 5, 2022
- Prospectus 2022-23
- IQAC Meeting 21-07-2022
- Vacancy Notice for Principal (Female)
- National level Poster making competition on “Cultural Diversity of India”
- 75 Independence day celebration
- Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Programme by Red Cross in slum areas
- A lecture is being organized by department of commerce on 25 June 2022